15.5.06

I had this bizarre dream last night... A couple of friends and I were at this island beach place, it reminded me of Devil's Lake only with more beach and being... an island... anyhow, we were singing songs and stuff, sitting on this rocky outcropping, and some dudes from my high school were there playing "The General" on a guitar, and we were singing along. Then there was like, a police bust, and the police were angry at us all, and I swam out a ways into the water even though it was damned cold and retrieved some trash, which turned out to be drugs. So we were all running around the island in chaos, I went into the bathroom and scrubbed my fingerprints off the drugs and threw them in the trash.

Then we started to organize. And our organization consisted of like, all "crossing the line" that was set up to contain us (it went along the waterfront) and if enough people joined, we could forestall police violence. So we got under this bizarre tarp-skin thing, and I was next to Jill. and we swam out in a huge cube, out to where the like, enourmous police armada-industrial complex thing was stationed . Our cube was smelly and fearful, but people in the floating evil thing gave us water and food. I was scared. Some people in our cube got shot at and died. Then I woke up.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmhmm...

yes, I label that indeed strange.

Your dreams are activist. o_0

how goeth summer?

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That was weird.

And thanks for your comments, I appreciate them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home